cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HU 12345H is already assigned to outbound delivery 506DL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

when user go for creating new TO against OB Delivery 999 to pick material-1- Batch1 system give following message.

HU 12345H is already assigned to outbound delivery 506  Message   HUFUNCTIONS 191

when we check the OB Delivery 506 , System not showing  Material-1 -Batch 1   under packing tab.   506 is already PGI posted and invoiced.

how this is possible. ?  what should be the correction \ Solution?

Secondly. when we open the OB delivery 999.  and go to packing . tab "Pack material" same above material1-Batch1 materials showing under   "Material to be packed".  but now HU shows in above "All Existing HUs"

as per my understanding, HUs are only attached to the Delivery , when we confirm the TO.

what happen with it.

thanks

James

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check the Handling unit history what is the last document.Also in hu03 transaction TTL content tab what is the handling unit status are you seeing .Is it 01 (Assigned to OD) or 12 unassigned stock ?.If it is 01 then the last delivery has some activity pending.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

You can create an empty HU in a delivery, even without creating a TO.

Could you please add screenshots of the packing tab of both deliveries?

Next to that, what do you see when you open the HU in HUMO, is there a document assigned there?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sander

I created new empty HU in Packing, when try to pack materials, it give zero quantity. 

i have double check. for Packing -  Material1-batch1 only showing in new OB delivery 506.  while in HUMO it is showing it is assigned with 999 delivery(already PGI posted).

In HUMO , HU showing object assignment with 999. Last document assign is  Inbound delivery document and PGR document

Please help. 

thanks

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

So if I understand correctly you have a HU in stock on a warehouse bin that is assigned to a delivery that was already PGI'd? Are you sure that delivery 999 is an outbound delivery and not an inbound delivery, as HUMO mentioned the last document assignment is an inbound document.

If delivery 999 is an inbound document, you first have to complete the putaway for this inbound delivery, before you are able to pick the HU. Depending on your WH setup you may have an open TR that needs to be converted in a TO (LB10) or you need to create a TO for the inbound delivery with p.e. LT03 of VL06IP.

If delivery 999 is an outbound document, is there any chance you can still reverse the goods movement with VL09 and either reverse the delivery completely or unassign the handling unit? I don;t have enough knowledge of your business scenario to know if this is a viable option.