cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default profit center in S_ALR_87013336 report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a problem in FI and SD integration accounting document.

System set up

New GL activated

ECC 6.0

The case is- Billing document is created without error, the accounting document has following elements

Debtor A/c      Dr

Discount a/c   Dr 

Sales Tax payable          Cr

Trade Sales A/c              Cr     

Sales Plant, material & profit center are updated to P&L item (sales & discount)

when I switch over to general ledger view, profit center  as assigned in sales order (as in accounting document for P&L item ) has been updated for debtor and Tax payable account

Now the problem is, when I check the profit center actual line item are appearing for the default profit center which is assigned in 3KEH. It should be for the true profit center assigned in sales order.

With this issue the profit center report for balance sheet item S_ALR_87013336 is giving wrong result for the true profit center. Can you please advise me the step which I have missed here or have wrong assignment

Thanks,

Dinabandhu,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iraladamodara_reddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dinabhandu

Can you check the document splitting rules and Profit Center  assigned in the MM /Sales order/Plant... as Profit center has not assigned in Sales order/MM/Plant etc, that is why it is posted to Dummy profit center.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Damodara,

Item Category 0200 customer has been assigned to Debtor GL account in document splitting rule. Without this posting will not be allowed I believe.

Profit center has been dervied from material master and updated in Sales order. No issue with this. Issue is with the profit center in Prodict center actual line item only. Correct profit center is been updated in accounting document in General ledger view.

Hope I clarified your query.

Thanks,

Dinabandhu.

ramapuram_prasad
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Damodara,

check okb9 settings

THANKS

RAM