New track creation for 7.3 in NWDI 7.0
I need some valuable inputs / suggestions in creating a new 7.3 track with necessary dependencies in NWDI 7.0.
We are currently using NWDI 7.0 for our development activities.
But, i have a requirement to deploy the existing DC's(webservices) to new portal 7.31 web application server without disturbing the existing tracks.
As we dont have any plans to upgrade existing NWDI server, we need to create a new 7.31 track with necessary dependencies.
As part of this activity, i read few SDN threads and found out the below mentioned steps:-
1. Back-up of existing NWDI content (Is it required and if required what are the steps to follow for taking the back-up ?)
2. Install JDK 1.6.0_65 on current NWDI 7.0 landscape
3. Load CIM model or CIM data into SLD ( what is the version to be downloaded SMP ?)
4. Visual Administrator – Setting CBS Service properties
5. Creating New track and setting runtime variants
6. Migrating existing DC (webservice) to newly created track.
Kindly let me know, if there are any steps missing for performing the above mentioned activity.