cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superuser Log Notification for Forward and Return Event

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the FF Log Notification we are receiving E-mails when the Firefighter logs in and log Notification.

I created two Notifications for Return and Forward event in workflow. We are receiving E-Mails also but the Subject is  New Work Item - Log Report Review. For Forward .The subject should be  FireFighter ID Forward Notification and the content should be

Dear Controller,

There are new FF Logs in your work inbox. Please perform the necessary actions.

How does the subject and body which is updated in the SE61 will be sent to the controller when forwarded.

Attached the screenshots.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

did you maintain the Custom Notification Message in SPRO (SPRO > GRC > Access Control > Workflow for Access Control > Maintain Custom Notification Message)? There you can set the subject which is shown in the email later.

Just as an example from the access request:

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

If you look at my above screenshot the Subject: FireFighter Log Forward Notification.

When the Controller receives e-mail the above subject is not sent in an e-mail.

Regards,

Venkat

mamoonr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Please check MSMP instance runtime  to see which template getting pulled .

Tcode --GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD MSMP

Thanks,

Mamoon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mamoon,

It is using Template ID 'GRAC_LOGRPT_WORK_ITEM'

Retrieved rule result: Template ID 'GRAC_LOGRPT_WORK_ITEM', Variable 'APPROVED_BY', value ''

How to make use the below custom Template Id's

ZGRAC_LOGRPT_FORWARD

ZGRAC_LOGRPT_RETURN

Regards,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Go ahead and create custom Message class and tag it with custom template id. You can copy the respective standard message class. Add this custom message class in MSMP workflow and use the same.

Regards,
Gowrinadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gowrinadh,

If you look at my screenshots I have already created a custom Message class and taged it with custom template id. But the Subject is  New Work Item - Log Report Review. For Forward .The subject should be  FireFighter ID Forward Notification and the content should be

Dear Controller,

There are new FF Logs in your work inbox. Please perform the necessary actions.

Regards,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I see a template id and document object starting with Z, not the message class. Check Attached pictures highlighting that.

It should be starting with Z.

Also remove the sender id WF-BATCH in your message class and check.

Regards,
Gowrinadh

Message was edited by: Gowrinadh Challagundla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gowrinadh,

I did the same thing what you said but still no luck.

Do i need to create any Notification agent.

Attached the screenshots.

Regards,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I had copied and made it worked before, but I don;t think I have used GRAC_CURRENT_APPROVERS as the recipient id. Have you tried with GRAC_REQUESTOR?

Create  a new template as a copy of  GRAC_LOGRPT_REJECTED and create a new message class as a copy of OMSMP_LOGRPT_APPR. Make sure there is no sender in the message class.

DON'T FORGET TO save the template in active version.

Add the newly created ones in MSMP and give a try. I will also try at my end

Regards,

Gowrinadh

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gowrinadh,

I am also trying to achieve the same scenario. Can you help me on how to create a custom message class?

Up to now i created custom templates and mapped them to existing message class. But I am not aware of how to create custom message class.

Please help.

Regards,

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gowrinadh,

Thanks for your help.

I did what you said but still no luck it is using 0MSMP_LOGRPT_NEWWI Message class for content and Subject for Forward and return. Attached the screenshots.

Regards,

Venkat