cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with the Agentry Share in Syclo Agentry applications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am sharing the syclo development with another team-mate using the Agentry Share.

I have created the agentry share on a shared drive, accessible to both of us.

We have seen so many times that suddenly, the update/Commit options disappear under the "Team" context menu in the eclipse editor.

Currently, the Agentry share is intact and I have created 5 revisions of the application already.

Now, when I am trying to commit my changes again, I can't use the previous menus which were available under "Team" context menu.

Unlike SVN, It also doesn't seem to store the Agentry Share information in any configuration file (INI file).

How can I reconnect to the Agentry share? I don't wish to create a new Agentry Share and commit my changes there.

Also, my team-mate is also not able to connect to the same Share. Now, How can we synchronize our changes without re-doing them?

Really appreciate your help on this.

Best Regards,

Arihant Kothari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Swaroopa and Sravanthi for looking into this issue.

I have configured the Agentry Share as per the guide lines, but the option to update and commit have suddenly disappeared.

Both my team-mate and I were using the same share and have created 5 revisions till now.

Now, both of us are not getting an option to update and commit our code.

Have you seen this happening before? Both of us have read/write/modify access  to the share folder on which Agentry share is created.

Is there any other way we can synchronize our work now?

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried the way you mentioned by creating six revision,it is working fine for me.Please go through the below link it has information regarding the version of editor you are using .Hope it may be helpful.Iam using eclipse indigo with agentry editor plug-in of 6.0.30.0

Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravanthi,

I am currently using Agentry Editor 6.0.22.0 with Eclipse Indigo (latest build).

Actually, I think it has not to do with the no. of revisions, but something has got disturbed under the Agentry Share configuration and both my team mate and I cannot see an option to update/commit to the previously connected Agentry Share.

We tried to look for any kind of configuration file which might point to the previously connected Agentry Share's location, but we couldn't find any.

We also checked the agentry.db file present under the project folder under eclipse workspace and saw that none of the tables did hold anything related to Agentry Share.

Now I am wondering how does the Agentry Editor framework store the configuration for the Agentry Share's location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was a lot of fixes that is in Agentry 6.0.30   Note after the upgrade you will need to build a new team share because of the changes.

AG-22593 - Team Share - Update does not clear the trash with 'Restored fields from trash' from other users

AG-22512 - Team Share - Deleting the object property creates issues

AG-22508 - Team Share - Update fails when both developers have added (different) Platforms to the same Screen Set

AG-22471 - Team Share - Cancel Button on Commit Window is disabled with the lock message appearing as result of other commits going on

AG-22286 - Team Share - adding screens to the same screenset by different users ad commiting causes data integrity issues

AG-22184 - Team Share - Cancel button is enabled on Commit Window while commit is going on

AG-18854 - Team Share - import fails for deleted complex table parent and child index

AG-16971 - Team Share - Commits But Does not Update Version Number in Share.ini

AG-7648 - Team Share - Transaction property with changed property type does not align in update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I tried looking for agentry editor 6.0.30.0 on the market place, but unfortunately couldn't find it there.

It seems it is not available on the marketplace.

Can you please help me on where I can find it?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below.

Thanks & Regards,

Swaroopa.

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The central share repository folder should have enough permissions,so that it will accessible for other members.

Please go through the link it may be helpful

SyBooks Online

Regards,

Sravanthi