Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Print Options when issuing output

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts:

I came across a issue regarding print options when issuing output from the billing document.

my first question is, this default print options seems to be coming from my output record as for print immediately option. where does Recipient come from?

my second question is, is it possible that I make the "print immediately"  option default by user own settings in SU3?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The recipient normally is the person which is logged in, during the NAST-Entry is saved.

I know, there are several options available in the customizing, but I'm really not sure, so perhaps you can work through the official help located here:

Output Determination (SD-BF-OC) - SAP Library

The "print immediately"  option cannot be set to the user-parameters via customizing. I think you have to use a userexit in the messaging to put some lines in there to make this work, but also please work through the official documentation.

If you doesn't find a solution, I think this space match better for such a question:

Here in Output Management is more the developing view located, sry.

~Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

One stupid question: Is the flag in SU01 overridden when printing billing documents?

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It just depends on how you are printing it. Of course if you use RSNAST00 for example you pass all these options and the NAST-records are modified before sending it to process, your SU01-options doesn't matter anyway.

If you are going the mentioned way above, I think it does check the immed-flag in your personal settings.

But the recipient is taken from the NAST-entry as far as I know.

Anyway, I thought he was asking for the creation process. But now, with your question I'm not sure if I understand it correct Daniel

~Florian

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Florian for your answer.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Condition rules or event based rules created by functional teams override settings in SU01/SU3; this has at least been my experiences with ERP 6.05.

Learned this due to taking a stand with a roll out and refusing to deploy all printers at the location, and only created printers for specific requests.

Answers (0)