cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOCAL CLIENT COPY SCCL

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem: I did a SCCL in BI7 with SAP_all. but now I can only log into both clients with SAP*. all of a sudden all my users are gone, in both clients. is there a way to roll back on SCCL. Where will my uses in the client have gone where I copied from?

Help appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok This is what went wrong: I did not log into the newly created client: which means I did a client copy to the "old" client from the "new" client which basicly means everything is gone.

Just thought I'll let you know because this means "restore"

thanks

Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Ruchith told thats the only way to get back your users.Hope this will work out for you.If this work out then send a reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

This is surprising. In this case I can only think of restoring of database backup.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope that that is not the solution. just a question, I have read that the Users gets "locked" and only SAP* is unlocked: but I must say that even SAP* uses another password "pass" in both systems and not it's old password from the client that I have copied? and if I use Su01 i cannot see any clients

Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

can i know what is your source client. i hope source client has no user master record.

Samrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

What will happen if it had user master records ?

Please explain what do you need to know by "what is your source client"

maybe a quick explanation: this is a playpen, so bot instances are on the same box. source was client 500 destination client made was client 400

Regards

Marius