cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pass Credit limits as per group of Customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

For my client already automatic credit check in mapped in sap, client requirement is now they want pass default credit limits to the customer as per their groups they belongs to.

For Example, if the customer belongs to

A1 group- 10,00,000/- credit limit,

B1 group-   5,00,000/- credit limit,

C1 group-   2,00,000/- credit limit,

but in standard process we pass credit limits through credit control area and it will pass same credit limits to all customer.

Please help out me, how to fulfill client requirement?

Thanking you in advance,

Sudheer.U

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can achieve this through Credit Account, which you need to maintain in FD32. Please refer following SAP Help link:

- Credit Limits for Groups of Customers - FI/SD - Credit Management/Risk Management - SAP Library

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear JP,

I tested this senario, but it is not fulfill my requirement,

The outcome of this Credit Limits for Groups of Customers - FI/SD - Credit Management/Risk Management - SAP Library link is,

we can assing credit limit of one custmer to many customer by this for that particulat group we have only one credit limit,

it means i can i assing credit limit to one customer (head account) and assinging this customer as credit accout other customers ( banch customers)

But my requirement is defferent, my requirement is i wanna pass defaults credit limits to cutomer as per their groups.

it means if there is 20 customer in a perticluar group every customer in that group should have same credit limit.

i hope you undter stood my requirement very clear,

thanking you,

Sudheer.U

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.