cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry Rule for Round Manager is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys.

I am looking to populate the below field(System) on condition by Initialvalue rule but it's not populating any value .

Below is the rule which is set under the transaction property of 'System' field .

Please suggest your valuable suggestion .

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see you are using Screen fields but the transaction is created before the screen is created.  Can you point to the transaction properties instead of the screen fields.

Stephen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Same result with transaction property:

Even I tried with complex table .

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ranjoy,

Just use "MeasuringPoint Object" for all references.  Like Steve said you can't use screen references in a transaction, and the current transaction stuff wont necessarily work.  It depends on the order in which the properties are initialized and you cannot guarantee that order in Agentry.  Change all your references to use "MeasuringPoint Object" ->Whatever property in your lookups and it will work fine.  You could also change this to be an update rule on the screen rather than a transaction rule.  Then you could reference screen fields, but using the object directly is the easiest way whether this is an update rule or transaction initial value rule.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Answers (0)