cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO Server could not find server function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are facing this issue since last one week. Due to this we are unable to send the data to the Target server.

ISSUE:

We have recently upgraded to SAP ECC 6.0 from 4.6B (Both are diff servers).

We have Java Interface (Middleware) Server which communicates b/w SAP and Non-SAP Server. All In-bound & Out-bound Java Scripts were working

perfectly in 4.6B Version. However when we upgraded to ECC 6.0, Some Out-bound Java Scripts are not working with mentioned below error

"JCO.Server could not find server function '剆䍟偉乇'

Previous

----------

Sap Version : 4.6B

Sap-JCo Version: 2.0.12

Java Version(Interface Server): 1.4.2_12

Java Server Operating System: Linux

Non-unicode SAP Version

(No issue and Working Perfectly)

Current

------------

Sap Version: ECC 6.0

Sap-JCo Version: 2.0.12

Java Version(Interface Server): 1.4.2_12

Java Server Operating System: Linux

Unicode SAP Version

(Out-bound RFC is not working)

Note: We are using the same Java Interface server for ECC which were connected previously with 4.6B Version SAP system. Same Programs and Same scripts all are same...

I have attached the word document which contains the screenshots of RFC

Status and ST22 Dump.

RFC STATUS:

If I set “Communication Type with Target System” to “Unicode” then getting below error….

Observed Points:

1. All java programs are perfectly working with 4.6b server (means that java programs contains methods, functions, properties etc all are supported for non-Unicode version)

2. If we upgrade the JCO Version to 3.10, Need to update the JDK to 1.5 or 1.6 . We can do these but java programs may not work because all these may not support for Unicode Version (I think we have to re-write the java code related to Uni-code which is more difficult)

3. Only Outbound RFC are not working (Data is landing to SAP but From SAP no data has not been passing)

Kindly help me and confirm me if you still need any further clarification. Waiting for your reply....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If possible then please update SAP Jco RFC and then try. Atleast in sandbox you can try this out.

Regards,

Denish

Answers (0)