cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Max no of items in FI reached during CJ88

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All, We are getting a similar error as above in cj88 error no F5727. The number of Fixed Assets defined in Level 1 WBS is 964. This is less than 999 so dont understand why this issue is coming. I find two other discussions in this forum: First we can use another secondary WBS to post all the cost which is not possible here as we define all fixed assets only in level 1 wbs Second we found the note 36353 is this going to help? Third we can settle cost to one single WBS only rather than all these and then transfer cost or distribute to all FXA through Asset posting. But this is also not possible as how to change the settlement rule now. All these line items are already used in previous period 12/2014 and there are no unsettled balances of previous period. Then how to remove this error? Can anybody suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Can anybody help me here please. Do you suggest to raise this with SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Read this thread

You are not yet reached to 999 levels still it is giving an error message, strange. Can you check the settlemen rules at table level does it have more than what you see on the settlement screen. if that is the case then you delete unwanted netries from table COBRB and COBRA by using SM30.

follow the work around suggested by Virendra. Hope that will solve your issue. if not raise OSS to SAP.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar, Thanks for the reply. I dont think Virendra's suggestion works out here as I have discussed this with users. Here  all FXA are defined at Level 1 WBS only and there is no chance of defining this in another secondary WBS element. Moreover the settlement rules have already been used in the last period. We have tried deleting all unnecessary entries from Project Builder itself but this gives the same error.. Will this Note 36353 help. I am raising this to SAP to know for any other workaround.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

You can have another WBS element at the Level 1 and try.

The note 36353 might not be helpful in your case as this document does not talkinga about the Settlement rules rather potings from SD, MM application which documents appear in FI.

Please lot ticket to SAP for their suggestion on this one.

Thanks,

Sudhakar