Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while printing address with ADRNR in Adobeforms

former_member182465
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I got an issue while printing address with adrnr. previously my form was script and in script they have used address and end address to print the address there was no blank lines in output but if i am using adrnr in adobeform and printing the address then there is  blank line getting printed in all address boxes.

Please share your views on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi abilash,

to less information. You need to share some screens. Especially this one and what you have done in the customizing there. See the Screenshot below.

Please work through this blog here:

~Florian

former_member182465
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Please see the attached screenshot and suggest me where we can have those settings.

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi abilash,

the output contains 7 filled lines and one remaining blank, am I right?

To complete your stuff here, you should also share one example entry (for example the screen of XD03) and one snippet out of your form to get all puzzles to draw a full picture

So we can check on this first and see, if you just got not enough lines to fill all of it.

Next step should be, to see the explizit settings for the country. Table T005, but this is very good explained in the documentation of address_into_printform.

This steps should fix your issue for sure. Of course, there is a plenty job for you left right now.

~Florian

former_member182465
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Florian for your replies.

The important thing is that the address window is used in script and in script blank lines are not printing. But in adobeforms i am just providing no of lines but not the fields needed as in script.

Script Address is as :

address shipping paragraph as

name

street

city

postcode

country

region

fromcountry

endaddress.

So can we provide the fields needed in order in adobeforms.

former_member182465
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

I had tried with address_into_printform. The internal table is having data correctly but while printing i am getting only 1 line as this is in master page. I had inserted that field in subform and gave flowed type with multiple lines checked. But still the output is of 1st line only. I finally came to conclusion that the internal table from address_into_printform can be used in bodypage only. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You also can use it in the designpages. Just imagine you want to print different dlivery-addresses in each position.

Perhaps you can check on the official help.

Inserting an Address - SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe - SAP Library

Next week I will check a form I delivered a few month ago how I configured it. I do not got any issues using the node.

Perhaps you can share some screens of the context and the option syou made in the designer itself.

Maybe we can see the reason for not printing everything.

~Florian