cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

settlement CJ88 from WBS to Asset consumes budget, and 558 report and CJI3 shows different actuals.

former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a situation here, in this case i had a PM Order 18000 EUR, and then did GRN of same value, then ran the KO88 and then during settlement CJ88 system throws budget exceeded error of 18000, whereas it shoudnt give the error because we are just settling the actual value from WBS to asset.

I want to know if there is any setting or what is the reason system again checks the budget on WBS during settlment.

Then I increased the budget 18000 for this wbs in test system, and then I executed the CJ88 and it was successful but available budget 18000 was consumed, please see the below screenshots -

And I have another doubt, in 558 report actual is 36000 whereas in CJI3 it is 18000, why?

Please help me out of this dilemma.

Thanking you all in advance for you help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

danielpremassis
Explorer
0 Kudos

same issue, not resolved for me tried with ACSET

former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies, but i have already tried CJEN & CJBN but it didnt solve my problem.

And also there is no activity for this project.

I found 1 note 1935079 similar to my issue, but still not able to get the rectification.

If anybody can please elobrate the settings related to asset accounting customizing, which is mentioned in this NOTE -

"statistical update is activated for the WBS in the asset
accounting customizing, you may also refer the note 1935079. This means that all the postings that are made to the asset are also updated statistically to the corresponding order or WBS element that
is maintained in the asset master data."

Thanks to all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check the Assigned Amount in CJ33 and reply back? This should be same as 558 report assigned value.

Also try run CJEN & CJBN in seq. And check again the values.

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the following threads. It may help you.

S_ALR_87013558 & CJI3 not matching | SCN

Regards,

Amit

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check execution factor may it was 2 instead of 1 so system is calculating as1800X2 =3600 total cost.

former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Please explain in detail, how & where i can check these settings and how it would imapct.

Thanks.

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execution factor is come under cj20n transaction once click on activity check column there would be this check there any entry is there or not?

Impact : let say if you have cost 100 Rs and execution factor having 2 figure then system will calculate 100X2 = 200 Rs that it.

if this is not the causes then it maybe data consistency so execute CJEN transaction for data rebuild and avoid consistency.

Other method is debugging from abep team. it's standard sap so it will take more time in debugging so do narrow search criteria it would be easy for abap. 

Regards,

Sanjeev

ashokb44
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev

Can you please elaborate execution factor