cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special case of pricing and GL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have a special case from our user. We are selling our product to an outlet with an invoice of Rs 73 per liter of milk. If I want that Rs 72 should hit one GL and Rs 1 goes into a new special GL , what procedure is required? Need to know the changes in SPRO

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you need to split the value of 73 into two different price condition (i.e. 72 as main price and 1 as surcharge). In Pricing procedure (transaction V/08) in the field "Acckey" (KVSL1) you will assign two different accounting keys. Then, in transaction VKOA you will assign two different GL account to the according to the different accounting keys previously assigned.

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Andrea,

Thanks for your valuable input. This case is relevant for only one or two customer.So whenever that customer sales order is punched the pricing procedure relevant for that customer should be picked by the system. Does that mean I have to create a new pricing procedure for that customer, and assign that to a new Sales order type and Billing type?

Regards

Akber

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes if you dont want to go with customization, have a new pricing procedure.  No need of creating new document types.  Have a different customer pricing procedure and assign that to those few customers. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi,

Can you please let me how can we assign the new pricing procedure to few customers?

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Pricing Procedure determination by assigning a new Customer Pricing procedure key for those 2 customers.

Regards,

S.RK

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in customizing under "Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Pricing --> Pricing Control --> Define And Assign Pricing Procedures" in step Define customer pricing procedure you define different values assigned to customer master data; in step Define Pricing Procedure Determination you define the determination of different pricing procedure according to the different values of filed "Customer pricing procedure".

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dea andrea.brusarestelletti

Please let me clarify with below question,

How value split in to two GL accounts, like Rs. 72 into one GL account, Rs 1 into other GL account

where as we maintain records in vk11 for only one condition type.

Thanking you,

Sudheer.U

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Navin

yes condition records need to be maintained.

Let us think--if you follow by routine by writing some logic---tomorrow there may be chances to change the logic based on business requirement---again will you correct the coding by sitting with Abaper???

Hope you understood my suggestion now.

Phanikumar

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Phanikumar,

Yes, your correct.. making it condtion records dependent will provide more flexibility..

Thanks for your reply..

Regards

Naveen Kaluti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phanikumar,

Thanks for your input.

I have read on forum that making a new routine from VOFM requires ABAP to be done. I want to do it without ABAP, to avoid the risk that you have rightly mentioned.

Now coming back to the requirement.

Rs 78 (ZCPP). No Acc key required

Rs (6) (ZTMV)- dist margin- No account key required

Rs 1 (ZKSU)- Surcharge- Acc key required with a GL assigned to it.

Rs 72 (78-6). (ZLOC- Local revenue) - Account key required with GL of revenue assigned to it.

In short when checked in FB03 against the invoice. The GL of local revenue and surcharge should be hit, showing 72 as revenue and 1 as surcharge.

Regards

Akber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phanikumar,

Im waiting for your reply. Please help me out

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Initially you told 1rs now asking as 6Rs---seek the clarity from client.

why you made this thread as answered???????????

Apart from maintaining separate customer pricing---

1.Make ZCPP as 78Rs by condition records--sub total as XWORKD

2.ask your client how they are retrieving 6 Rs as distributor margin(accordingly maintain the percentage as condition records for ZTMV and give step number of ZCPP in from column)(you also try as statistical)(sub total as XWORKE)

3.now maintain ZLOC with calculation formulae as 12.

4.maintain ZKSU surcharge as suggested by your client.

Note: we cannot give you step wise completely--rather you need to try on your end--any problems let us know.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Im creating a new thread if you want. We can discuss over there

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No need to create any routine--it can be done with standard.

Follow my reply...

Phanikumar

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Phanikumar,

Yes your absolutely correct, but in this case business would need to maintain condition record for both zloc & ztmv along with zcpp.. but zloc is always difference between zcpp and ztmv.. so wouldn't custom routine be a better option instead of calculating and maintaining condition records every time..

Please let us know your view.

Regards

Naveen Kaluti

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Akber,

1. Define new condition types one for "Surcharge" & other for "Local Sales" and add them in your new pricing procedure and mark them as statistical.

2. Define new account key (example: ERL, ERF) and assign them to these new condition types in the newly defined pricing procedure.

3. Assign the new GL accounts to these account keys in VKOA.

I have just put the above mentioned solution in points.

Thanks

Naveen K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen

Thanks for your input. How can we create a new condition for local sales. As per my case, "Local sales"  are of Rs 72 (78-6). Rs 78 is a consumer price condition "ZCPP" and 6 is "ZTMV" which is distributor margin. So I need to create a new condition of local sales which will be : ZLOC=ZCPP-ZTMV. On this new condition of local sales ZLOC I can assign new acct key and gl.

Please let me know how can I do this. If this gets done, then my case is resolved

Regards

Akber

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Akber,

Yes you got it right.. create a new zloc condition type and add it in your pricing procedure below ztmv.. and create a custom routine which will calculate the value for your new condition type as zloc = zcpp -ztmv...

Regards

Naveen Kaluti.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can maintain a separate Condition types like PR00/PR01/PR02

(with calculation type as Percentage for second and third condition types and assign the from column for these two with step number of PR00)

Make these two condition types as statistical with some accounting key assigned--maintain some GL in VKOA for these two condition types(alternatively you can try with accruals field in V/06)

Please update if any issues.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi and Andrea,

I have configured a bit on the issue. Now I want to split the amounts in different GLs. Here is a scenario:

Consumer Price : Rs 78

Distributor margin:  Rs (6)

Surcharge: Rs 1

Net: Rs 73

Now in the above scenario, when accounting document for invoice is generated in FB03, there should be 2 GLs used on for "Local sales" of Rs 72 (78-6) and another GL of "Surcharge" of Rs 1.

In other words the entries should be

Dr     Cr

Customer           73

Surcharge               1

Local Sales           72

Can you please share your expertise on how to configure it

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Until your query is answered fully, please don't mark the thread as "Answered" and continue further queries in the same thread.  Coming to your requirement, you should have two different Account Keys one for pricing and another for surcharge.  Assign the required G/L accounts in VKOA for these Account Keys.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi and Andrea.

Ill try to configure and get back to you, if ll face any issues

Rgds

Akber