cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Smartform error .

former_member147217
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi  all i am creating a sales order which has been assigned to some pricing procedure . When i use my standard pricing procedure and try to dispay output the values at item level are generated fine i.e i get vales of item number material price  price unit and amount .

But when i assign a customized pricing procedure only some values are generated and some are  not such as no data is populated in  price  price unit and amount these fields go blank .

i am attaching both the pricing procedure and well as the error smartform please do let me know where is the error . The attachment is the customised procedure . I need to know why is data not coming in price

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you just ask an ABAPer to check the form and see where the values are coming from and whether they're passed to the form by the print program?

former_member196157
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hiii,,

Its not Smartforms problem

Check with "Print"  coloumn in pricing

Change the indicators under column print and then check......

former_member147217
Participant
0 Kudos

The column already has the value X but still the values do not appear .

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any If condition or some loop to read some other data when calling the same print program---Check with your Abaper.

Phanikumar

former_member147217
Participant
0 Kudos

No there is not hard coding done for any values.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I found there is some variation on step 916/917/923 comparing with standard pricing procedure(print column)--why??

also is there any variation between the output type and print carrying programs (standard Vs Custom pricing procedure)??

Phanikumar

former_member147217
Participant
0 Kudos

The print column is different as those values needs to be printed on the total level and not on individual item level and there is no change in the calling program for both the pricing procedures .

Still i am not able to find out what is the error .

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is this 603 and 605 routines? Try removing this 605 and check.

Thank$

former_member147217
Participant
0 Kudos

no those are routines which has some calculations .

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using standard forms for the output?

Thanks

former_member147217
Participant
0 Kudos

The screen shot that i am assigning works fy9 and gives me all data in the smartform . I am using BA00 output type .

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your explanation is not clear to me as the subject used makes me confused.  Do you mean to say, values are flowing in sale order but the issue is in when previewing the sale order?  Or the customized pricing procedure itself is not flowing to sale order?  Nevertheless, I dont think, there is an issue with smart form which I am not sure, how you have concluded it is because of smart form.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member147217
Participant
0 Kudos

The problem is not in smartform but in the pricing procedure I have no clue why are the values not geting fetched in the standard price which is stored  in vbap table where the normal price field is stored and need to be fetched .

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The problem is not in smartform 

Then why is this discussion called "Smartform error"? .....