cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help reqd with travel expense

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am implementing travel expense for Denmark. The issue I am facing is, "sum of meals per diem" in travel statement is appearing zero. Kindly check the screenshots. Urgent help requested. Thx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Apologize for late reply since I was off to work for personal emergency.

Here I am attaching all screenshots. appreciating help.

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting perdiem amount calculated based on hour slabs. However, how to handle the below scenario

Employee travelling from Norway to Albania for less than 12 hours gets 500 NOK and same employee of travels from norway to belgium  for less than 12 hours gets 700 NOK. The taxation rules applicable are same

Thanks

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajaram,

You need to create for different country, the per diem rate according to hours. Once you set this, automatically based on the trip destination country system calculates the per diem.

Hope this helps.

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srikanth,

Firstly let me sincerely appreciate all the help I am getting. well I am still getting error , check the screenshots.

Thx

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajaram,

I could see that you have maintained trip country Albania in node "Define Per Diems for Meals".

Can you please check and let me know have you maintained the same in the node "Define Per Diems for Meals Per Day".

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Great help. issue solved. Thanks alot. How do I reward points.

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajaram,

No problem and can you pls. mark this as answered.

Srikanth

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have fixed rate/mile. While calculating miles reimbursement I am facing below error message (screenshot)

Thx

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have seen your screen shot. To calculate the meal per diem , you have do the following configuration correctly.

1.Define expense type with standard  name - VERP in  tableV_T706B1_A

2. Calculation of meals per diem in table v_t702n_D

3. Maintain all the per diem for each country as per your above 2nd screen shot & configure table T706V

if you have done the above configuration correctly , then it will work  100%.

Thanks

anwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,

Appreciated your reply.

tableV_T706B1_A already have entry VERP

can you guide in detail for all the steps.

actually my requirement is, its Employees are eligible only for per idem allowances. For travel from 3 until 6 hours trip fixed amount, For travel from 6 until 12 hours trip it is half of the fixed amount.

kinda urgent. Thx

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

As per  your requirements, For travel from 3 until 6 hours trip fixed amount, For travel from 6 until 12 hours trip it is half of the fixed amount.

You  need to implement BADI -  AFTER_TRIP_SETTLEMN    -Trip Perdiem Calculation

You  have give your business logic as per  your above requirements. so  it will work as per your business logic. before going to implement  the above badi, you have maintain  per diem for each country in table T706L  or you can make grouping  all the country who has same amount of per diem & maintain table -T706O

Once you have done all the above activities, it will surely work

Thanks
Anwar 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajaram,

Try my earlier below mentioned thread. Sure it will helps you out.

Re: per diems doubt

Regards,

Narayana

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In meals per diem by hours, please assign per diem rates according to hours.

If day 1  -> 3 hours - 6 hours - 10$

6 hours - 12 hours - 5 $

and if emp. is travelling for complete day, assign the per diem rate by day {table - V_706V_C}. Once you assign, then automatically system will calculate the rate based on day by hours and shows up in output.

Please check and let me know.

Regards,

S.Srikanth              

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth ,

Appreciated your inputs. I tried the same however on simulating it is still showing zero. Pls chk the screenshots.

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajaram,

You have entered in the Calculation Guidelines: Define Meals Per Diems Scaled by Hours.

Please enter the same in the Define Per Diems for Meals Per Day and pls. find attached screenshot.

Pls check and let me know.

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

It is still showing zero. putting all screenshots

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajaram,

Earlier in the screenshot, the meals per diem by hours is showing as Denmark and In the meals per diem by day is showing as  Norway.

Even in meals per diem by hours have you defined the rates for Norway.

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i changed the values and country. Can you pls refer to the latest screenshots of norway. I have both denmark and norway in scope.Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srikanth, I would like to share my contat number 9820061974. I sincerely am appreciating all the help you are providing.

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajaram,

I dont see any screenshot attached.

Srikanth