cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong time zone in Interactive reporting/RCA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using SolMan 7.1(SP08) for monitoring and reporting of all managed systems. We are not able to get the up to date information in all the reports like RCA, Interactive report, EEM Scenario reports, etc. When I checked the Time frame on top of the screen its show AUSSA, but our system time zone in NZST. Could you please let me know how to change the time zone for the reporting.

Please find the screenshot for the same.

And also in all the above reports weekly and monthly data available correctly. But if we select the time frame as today, hourly data is missing for few hours. Even though the extractors are running hourly and data is available. Please help me with this.

Regards,

Sukanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have changed the time Zone. But still the data is missing. data is available for few hours and not for few hours

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

your settings changed now, or still you see AUSSA? restart your system might help for sync,

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You need to set the time zone for BI of solution manager

Visit SAP solution manager administration work center ->  infrastructure -> bw reporting -> scenario setup -> check and change the BI transfer time zone

Refer this link, this is for BW reporting settings for test management, this applicable for all

Configuration of BW-Based Reporting in Test Management - SAP Solution Manager - SAP Library

to get the path of bw reporting settings, refer here

Self-Monitoring of BW-Based Reporting - SAP Solution Manager - SAP Library

Thanks

Jansi

roland_hennessy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suknaya,

The timezone setting is stored in the following table:

Table: E2E_WA_CONFIG.

Field Type: SAP_TZ

Maybe you can check this?

Kind regards,

Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Roland, it really helped.

And even after implementing the Notes suggested by Vikram, still we are facing the same issue. This issue is also there in EEM Scenario report, even though the scripts are executing continously the hourly data for step is missing in report.

Please help me to solve this.

Regards,

Sukanya

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sukanya,

ALos check:

1785201 - Event Calculation Engine - Too many aggregates

1865402 - Interactive reporting: System availability just under 100%

1907581 - Int. rep.: System availability for current intervals <100%

1835721 - Troubleshooting performance problems in Solution Manager

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp10/helpdata/en/99/150865d1e14063b9df2

f5620e2e08c/content.htm

Thanks

Vikram

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SUkanya,

Go to solman_setup -> Technical Monitoring -> Define scope -> choose system P08 and in the

next step "Apply and Acitvate" for "all managed objects". Afterwards please go to reporting step and activate the reporting again.

Please check report for any erros: SAP_ALERT_CALCULATION_ENGINE

Also check note:

1909531 - Metrics in Interactive Reporting - Solution Manager 7.1

Thanks

Vikram