cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHaRM- Solman WorkCenter-Common Task

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Im not able to view 'new request for change' under the common links under solman workcenter CHaRM as per below when i move from my development system to production environment. Is it appearing in development system but not in production system. Both of the environment having the same object authorization therefore is there any setting that i need to configurure?

Thanks

Regards,

Junnie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Both of my system authorization was the same as per below, Is there any configuration that can be done other than authorization?

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Junnie,

That is because you might have defined transaction type for example SMCR in DNO_CUST04 but your user does not have any authorization for it. Please provide authorization. Please retest after

you make the according change.

(for example, object CRM_ORD_LP, CRM_ORD_OP, CRM_ORD_PR, B_USERSTAT). So if you want to use SMCR, please assign appropriate authorizations.

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for the advice. I will go thru the documentation that you have provided. Here my authorization:

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Junnie

Please check:

Change Management Work Center - Change Request Management - SAP Library

Also,

"Change Request Management Scenario - New features in SAP Solution
Manager 7.1"

http://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/pub/wlg/27841

Configuration:

Please get the guide #Change Request Management -Configuration and Upgrade Guide# Sep 2011 from service.sap.com/instguides ->SAP Components  ->SAP Solution guide

It is a really good guide and there are very few things that I can add to this Configuration section.

Thanks

Vikram