cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Function in Project Definition Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I understand that it is possible to determine what are the partner functions available to the project based on the value indicated in the partner determination field of the project. The list of partner functions to be available are maintained in SPRO.

However, is it possible to configure the system in such a way that when a project is created the following also happens:

1.     List of partner functions and users are created automatically at the project definition level according to the project type used.

Appreciate if anybody can advice on this.

Thanks and regards

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the below thread for 'PartnDetProc' config:

https://scn.sap.com/thread/834152

And after that, you can select your Project Type & PartnDetProc with in Project Profile.

OPSA->Project Profile->Control Tab->Basic Data Section->Project Type

OPSA->Project Profile->Control Tab->Basic Data Section->PartnDetProc

And as Amit said, Substitution Rule can be also a good option.

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Thanks for the advice.

Perhaps to be more in detail. Please see below screen shot

Is it possible to configure in SPRO in such a way that when the project is created, all the information in the screen are auto-populated according to the project type used?

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well I am not sure but i dont think that It is possible to configure in SPRO if you want to populate the way you have shown in screen shot (Specially in Project Profile OPSA) and when I looked at your screen shot, I believe that even substitution will not be useful as table used in this tab is IHPA.

I am not sure, but you may think of achieving this scenario by using Transaction and Screen Variants by using SHD0.

But wait for other experts to comment on this. I might be wrong with my advise.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you make "PartnDet.Proc." with any default entry in Project Profile (OPSA). There you can also opt for which project type you need Partner Determination fields get pulled up?

OR,

You may try this with substitution so that whenever user wants to create a project with selected project type then Partner Determination fields gets picked up with the value set in Substitution Rule.

Anyways, Wait for other experts to comment on this..!!

Regards,

Amit