cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA report is not showing in solution manager 7.1 SPS10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have configured EWA in solution manager 7.1 SPS10 as per guides and best practices and managed system is showing perfectly for MOPZ configuration, RFC's are working fine but the Background job SM:EXEC_SERVICES completes in a  few seconds with job log content showing the error

Alerts for system DEV in solution 'Development systems' cannot be sent (denied by customer)

The EWA alert is generating successfully in managed system and available at service market place but it is not showing in solution manager because of the above mentioned error

Please let me know any solution for this problem.

Thanks,

Bharat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Also check:

1826552 - EarlyWatch Alerts (EWA) reports in Solution Manager 7.1 is not being

sent by email

Thanks

Vikram

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

Please check the following note which explains your issue and solution:

SAP note "1970239 - EWA - cannot be sent (denied by customer) email

not being delivered".

Thanks

Vikram

0 Kudos

Bharat,

Note  1907383 - How to setup and troubleshoot EarlyWatch Alert reports in SAP Solution Manager 7.1  should have most of the answers related to EWA

Also Make sure you add the system to active solution by using "Put in Solution".

"Alerts for system DEV in solution 'Development systems' cannot be sent (denied by customer)"  this msg is for sending alert to SAP. check if note 1925658 is implemented and also note 1984512.

-SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I have already done the configuration what you suggested and kept the system in solution by referring the below links

Create EarlyWatch Alert in solution manager 7.1 - SAP Solution Manager Setup - SCN Wiki

The EWA report is available in market place but it is not available in Solman system. Please suggest me to trouble this issue.

Thanks,

Bharath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you changed SDCCN configuration? You have to set your SolMan as master system and recreate the maintenance package job.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

I already the master system as solman in sdccn of satellite system.

Please let me know where to check to trouble shoot this issue.

Since all the tasks are getting completed successfully but report is not available in solman_workcenter--> sap Engagement and service delivery-->Reports-->EWA.

Kindly suggest me to resolve this.

Thanks,

Bharath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you post a screenshot of SDCCN main page and the settings under Goto -> Settings -> Task specific -> RFC Destinations -> Settings?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Go to managed system -> sdccn -> goto -> Settings -> task-specific -> Rfc destination -> settings -> check whether solman back rfc is maintained.

if not go to solman system -> smsy -> environment-> solution manager operation -> Adminstration SDCCN -> active sdccn for managed system.

After activation, please check in managed system -> Rfc destination, automatically assigned to solman RFC, if not assigned manually add it and run the SM:exec job and check it.

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathik,

Sorry for the delay i have already done what you mentioned in the above message but when i create task for request session data--> EWA for Solution manager it is taking RFC as none.

Even after executing this task i am not getting any report generated in solman system.

Kindly suggest me on how to get EWA report in solman system from managed system.

Thanks,

Bharath.