cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install SAP-PO 7.3 Java only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am in midst of making some crucial decision of un-installing SAP PI 7.31 dual stack. 1 month back , client decided to install SAP-PI 7.31 dual

stack and I joined the client team once all the environments were installed and started developing the interfaces. Almost 4 interfaces were developed

and moved to quality. None has been moved to production.If based on long term strategy and benefits of single stack JAVA only, I would prefer to have SAP PI 7.31 JAVA only.

Now I want to raise some queries based on the above scenario.

1.Would the dual stack uninstall hamper the registration of systems in SMP since it is registered as dual stack?

2.Would SAP charge extra cost for this activity since the systems were already registered as dual stack

3.Also I want to know the time estimation for installing SAP-PI 7.31 single stack in each environment?

Regards

Rebecca

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I assume experts would have some input to my queries..

Along with the above 3 queries, please share your inputs for other 2 suggestions.

4. If I want to proceed with usage of BPM and BRM to make it SAP PO, would then client need to bear the cost extra for these 2 applications.

5. DO I have to install NWDS separately for DEV , Quality and Production.

Regards

Rebecca

Message was edited by: Rebecca Alice