cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW Profile mapping.

0 Kudos

First Of All, Thank You all of you guys for helping this community.

I am BW side, try to get extract data in BW, speically Rail Car.

1.  For 0SCEM_1: Ext. Stru: /SAPTRX/BWTFSEH, We have append structure define already and I can enhance by adding new fields

First Problem:

When I fill up setup table and run in RSA3 to check extract structure, some data is not filled up like shipto.sold to..purchase order etc..which is coming from application system. I check in /N/SAPTRX/TSC0PDS and PDM and other parameter assignment it assign correctly.

Also, I check /saptrx/eh_info and eh_cntrl..to check those parameter but no value..

- What is the reason this standard fields are not getting value.??

- May be this Dev system that why it's not getting value  ( May be data is not available)

How, I know: by creating PO order or Delivery in dev system,,that might trigger EH to bring data....

- How I check this PO order, or shipto or other fields are getting value from App system..only EH_Info/Cntrl table??

- How to correct this value??

Second:

If I enhace this extract sturcture : in BW profile if this fields not available in Info/control/sys then I need to create Ext. Table and add this field..but this field how it get value

- From SAPTRX/TSC0PDM - system parameter assignment..but this value can I popup from any table in EM system..like /saptrx/standard table..

Please, help me out.

Thanks Again..

Chandresh Patel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Extraction Structure  /SAPTRX/BWTFSEH - append fields

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chandresh,

for the first problem you should check the extractors in the application system in transaction /SAPTRX/ASC0AO for info and cntrl params.

Second problem is mor or less the same: Data must be exttracted from Apllication system either to info, cntrl or system parameter.

Best regards,

Steffen