cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales District and Partner function relationship in customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there

I am working on a report and need to know one table relation for sales District and Partner function 

i have a requirement , where i want to list all the partner number/Partner function assign to the customer with ref to the sales District

we have one partner function Tab at sales Area tab in customer master , and another when we click on Sales district tab at header will get another window where we maintain partner function relate to the sales District , i want to have all those partner function in report , can you please help me where i can find that in table ? when i do F1 its says  KNVP but that table maintain at the sales area leval , not for the Sales District !! if you can help

thanks

Sonam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonam -

and another when we click on Sales district tab at header will get another window where we maintain partner function relate to the sales District

Do you have custom table/maintenance for sales district? Are you not maintaining Sales District in Sales Tab of customer master.

You have to look for the field and table where you have maintained sales distict along with Customer and join the customer with KNVP customers and get all the partners.

For Example - if you have mainationed sales district in KNVV table of BZIRK field then you have to join KNVV -KUNNR with KNVP-KUNNR and extract all records of customer distict and associated partner functions.

Let me know,if the given solution is not applicable for your case.

Thanks

Amit Gupta

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sonam,

As per my understanding goes.. I feel its a custom developement for maintaining the partner function... I am not sure tho.. could you please provide the screenshot of it for us to better understand it n giv u a suggestio

Regards

Naveen K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Naveen

Please find the Screen shot ,

1 : is we select the sales district , and enter the number

2. we enter the Partner Function on the next tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen

Yes you were right we are having a custom Enhancement and it has a customer table Maintain  for it  , and got the details and the answer as well ,

thanks again for your time

Sonam