cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Path and Stage are Unknown

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am creating a user request, I've configured the initiator, the BRF and the Agent, when I check the status of the road
I listed as "Unknown". Please anyone can help to know, ¿how you can solve this case?.

The weird thing I only played in the BRF is the decision table in which I check the abstract context objects and I appears not allowed GRFN_MW_T_AGENT_ID table.

Attached screens of the problem. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Freddy

What have you done in the MSMP to map everything? What is the rest of the runtime log to see where it falls over?

Have you activated the decision table, function and application in BRF+? Have you tried to simulate your scenario in BRF+ function to see if it routes properly?

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Thanks for your answer, in MSMP already have mapped all, this active decision table like the BRF + and initiator. when I simulate the BRF + active and I get the following:

The full record of execution time is:

Log ST22:

Regards,

Freddy

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Freddy

have you read the short dump. It is telling you issue with RFC connection?

Please look at your integration framework for your connector and map it properly.

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen, and check for the connector integration and is properly assigned.

Reviewing the error reflected in the ST22, I came across the following forum which resolved my problem:

"Please carry out the automatic workflow for customizing (transaction SWU3), as the default WORKFLOW_LOCAL_100 RFC-destination does not exist."

http://scn.sap.com/thread/880610

Thank you very much for your collaboration Colleen.

Regards,

Freddy

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

that's great to hear -  I should have looked at the RFC connection a bit closer to realise WF not configured

can you please close the thread out (i.e mark your answer with the solution)

Regards

Colleen

Answers (0)