Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert Inbox table details

bala2104
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

I would like to know whether the details about the alert inbox are stored at DB level (Which Table).

If I am not work , if it is stored in the table E2EA_ALERTGROUP , I am facing an issue in our system .

There is a 1 hour time difference between the Alert Inbox and the entries in the table E2EA_ALERTGROUP .

I have checked Application time and OS time for sync . Both are  same . I have verified  time in system status and the OS time is same .

Alert inbox time is 1hour ahead . It is the correct one . But in table , same alert is stored one hour less .

Please help me to fix the issue .

Regards

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala, we are encountering a similar issue interfacing with a third party Alert Inbox collector.  The times as stored in the table E2EA_ALERTGROUP appear to be stored in UTC and presented (via SolMan Alert Inbox) in our local timezone correctly.  However, the third party tool is having issues relaying alerts that appear to be "in the future" as they are 4 hours ahead.  I do not know if the date that ends up in E2EA_ALERTGROUP is dictated by some other timzeon setting or is always UTC and then converted.  Please let me know if you get any information on this.

bala2104
Participant
0 Kudos

This is in Technical Monitoring Alert Inbox .