cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure the work manager java code to eclipse?

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am working with the syclo work manager app. I have successfully installed all components required.

I imported the work manager mobile application and I want to import the standard work manager java code, what is the process to import java code into work space.

Guide me with some screen shots.

When I try to start the WM server it is giving me the following error:

How to resolve the error.

Please anyone provide me complete setup needed to run the work manager app smoothly.

Please guide me.

Thanks & Regards,

Swaroopa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Swaroopa,

That error is telling you the SAP JCo library cannot find one of the needed DLLs on the system.  The sapjco.jar loads two additional DLL files (sapjcorfc.dll and librfc32.dll).  Both should be installed by default into your ServerDev directory (assuming you are running Agentry 6.0.x).

I would guess it is having trouble loading the librfc32.dll based on the message but confirm both are in the correct location.

--Bill

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the reply.

The dll's what you mentioned sapjcorfc.dll and librfc32.dll are existed in ServerDev folder in correct path.

I installed msvcp71.dll and msvcr71.dll files and copied those files into C:/Windows/Syswow64 folder besacuse of 64-bit OS.

It resolve my problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Swaroopa Mallina.