cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM UI Add-on Preferred Supplier Search in Can't Find

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We have started SRM UI Add-on as Stand-alone in browser. When selected Can't find, All the fields such as Product category, Unit of measure, Currency shows value when i type something similar to Google search. that is pretty intuitive for user who don't know specific item. However the same functionality do not work for Preferred Supplier. Please find attached screen shot.

Does anyone know how we can turn it on such search in Preferred Supplier.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not advisable to have this feature if you have large number of suppliers due to performance issue.Other searches are working as the volume of data is not that large compared to suppliers .This is the standard feature.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Balaji,

I totally understand that but the client do not have large volume of supplier, There are hardly 200 suppliers as much as the product categories and they wanted to turn on that feature.

Do you know if we can active that anyway via configuration?

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

I believe that SAP has not given this option keeping in mind that supplier data may be large compared to other data where this feature is avaialble.

as far as I know,We will not be able to activate this via configuration.Please let me know if you achieved this by any other creative ways.

Thanks

Balaji.

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

SAP has not provided that feature till SP02.

However, you can click on the search button, enter the BP number and hit enter. The system validates the entry there. This is as easy as it can get.

If in case, you find a better solution, please share.

Cheers,

Yateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yateesh,

Thank you for the update. Yeah i understand that feature but business wanted the same functionality SRM UI given in Product Category Search, Unit of Measure and Currency search similar to Google search..

Do you know if this update is in upcoming version or someway we can achieve with BADI?

Please do let me know.

Thank you

Ritesh

Answers (0)