Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARQ: "No Provisioning log available" message in Access Request

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem wherein, a request is duly provisioned and closed. However, in email notification, I get below message:

Hi XXX,

The Request number : 123 , has been processed by XYZ and the Request is Closed. The details are as follows:

No Provisioning log available

I checked and noticed that, request is duly closed and user is either created/modified in the target system properly. I maintained variable

%PROVISIONING% in the email body but still I am not getting the provisioning details.

The document is active and working absolutely fine in Development system. But here I am not sure why this is not working.

Can anybody help me determine what I am missing?

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your valuable inputs. My issue is finally resolved. Below is the explanation.

My all GRC configurations were moved to GRC quality system and this problem coming in this system. Initially it was working fine. But somehow, client was open and this variable was changed again manually and saved in local TR.

In spite of re-importing my earlier TR (which were correct), problem was not resolved. somehow, the corresponding object was saved in local TR and was not impacted through TRs.

That local TR was released and then respective TR was re-imported. This time it impacted the respective class object and worked fine.

Hope this will be helpful to others!

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Faisal,

first of all - please try to switch on trace on RFC user in the back-end system, just to ensure that issue is not due to missing authorizations.

If there are no errors, please implement that note:

1832988 - UAM: No search result displayed in provisioning log

Best regards, Andrzej

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Andrez,

Thanks for your reply.

I would open trace for RFC user and check. As far that note, I am on SP#14 but this note seems to be applicable until SP#13.

Also, I am able to search the request in NWBC. Please see the screen shot.

Regards,

Faisal

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you are on SP14, this note is not applicable.

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Andrzej,

Thanks for your reply.

I have configured notifications like below:

1. Process Global Settings:

2. Maintain Paths:

User should approved notification as it is maintained in Process Global settings.

Please advise.

Regards,

Faisal

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Faisal,

you have not maintained template for notification event 'APPROVED', please add new line to notification settings (second screen) and link it to template ID GRAC_AR_APPROVED, recipient ID GRAC_USER.

Now it should send you correct email.

Best regards, Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Can you try with the following note:

1934813 - UAM: Incorrect audit log message for role assignment and provisioning error for multiuser request

Regards,

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claudio,

Thanks for your reply.

I am on SP#14 and it seems to be applicable and I can try this. Just before doing so, I would like to inform you that this is working in Development system (same settings) but not in QA. To the best of my knowledge, the configuration is same and no modifications have been done in QA alone.

Still I am facing this problem. Do  you think if I implement this in Development system, the existing configurations will not be corrupted?

Also, please see below screen I got from GRFNMW_DBMONITOR_WD tcode

From this I can see, the value in variable "PROVISIONING"  is same as I am receiving in email notification. But not sure if why this is not getting updated. Where as in development, I could see values for this variable properly.

Any suggestion?

Regards,

Faisal

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Andrzej,

Thanks for your reply.

Even I think so. But let me tell you that in development  the same settings I have and it is working fine.

Secondly, if I add "approved" notification, user would get status about the request- just informational, nothing else!

Please advise.

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

If the note can be implemented in your sp level, there will be no problem.

Regards,

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claudio,

I have not done it yet. It seems that the note is applicable as I am on SP#14 and this note solution provided in SP#15.

Actually, I am quite a bit skeptical to implement at this moment as it is working fine in development system and  I dont want to take any chances!

I will get it implemented shortly and let you know about the status.

Regards,

Faisal

0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Can you check the provisioning logs link in Access Management and see if you can find data.

Regards,
Gowrinadh

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gowrinadh,

Yes, I checked and it is there.

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

I got nearly the same problem as you:

At the end of the request with the notification event "approved" I receive instead of the %Provisioning%-Details the message "no provisioing log available".

The GRC-System is on SP15.The mentioned note has been implemented, nevertheless I receive the message "no provision log available"

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

Manuela

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manuela,

As I mentioned, there was some problem with standard program containing this variable. It was missing due to some technical problem.

Regrds,

Faisal

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

this variable brings data when to user account a role is assigned/changed/removed. I am using it at my implemenation and I can confirm it works! If you see content of notification that means - document was activiated in correct way. This variable is only present where there are any provisoning logs created. In your case maybe there was no logs created.

I am not sure if in standard configuration you will get any info there if just user account was created.

What was the content of the request, only user account creation?

If you open the request via NWBC (search request) and then click on provisioning logs do you see any content there?

Let me know,

Filip

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Filip,

This request contains both: User Creation and Role Assignment details. When I search a request in NWBC, I could find the request along with the details. It is only in the mail that I am getting this message:

No Provisioning log available

I maintained the document correctly along with the variable. Not sure what is going wrong. I checked and configured in these areas:

1. Se61: Document Maintenance

2. Maintain Custom Notification Messages in SPRO

I am able to see correctly the variables in MSMP also.

Please advise me.

Regards,

Faisal

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Faisal,

please also check the authorization of Batch user on GRC system side and also entry you have in SLG1 logs on GRC side after execution of provisioning.

Thanks,

Filip

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Filip,

You know what, if I try to create/modify user using ARQ in GRC Development system, it goes though.

Also, I replaced %PROVISIONING% variable in the document with %SUBMISSION% just to test. Luckily, I got the submission details!

Now I can confidently say that this variable %PROVISIONING% is main culprit and causing problem. Unfortunately, I dont know how to debug or analysis further.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Faisal

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

maybe there is a speling misteaque? This is how I have it in my system (SP14):

%PROVISIONING%

Can you check varialbe: %provisioning_without_password% all capital letter?

Filip

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Filip,

Even I have the same in my system (SP#14). Also, I checked with %PROVISIONING_WITHOUT_PASSWORD% also. but it did not show any results.

As I have told earlier, %SUBMISSION% showed me correct details. But these two variables did not show me any result.

I think there is some problem with these variables. That is what I can conclude based upon my testing in 2 different systems. But not sure how to troubleshoot it further.

can you please share your thoughts?

Regards,

Faisal

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did some analysis and found out that, actually system is sending incorrect email notification. Meaning, either if a request is approved or rejected, system is sending the email notification for request rejection.

Not sure why system is behaving this way.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Faisal

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Please check In MSMP workflow configuration, what notification settings you have configured for stages... Maybe for notification event approved you have assigned rejection template...

Best regards, Andrzej