cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Copy Control

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Is it posible to copy the same item number from sales order to delivery document. That is if item number is 250 in sales document i need the same in delivery documnent. I know it comes by default, but when multiple deliveries are created. i am not getting same number in delivery as in sales order. Please help me. Is this requirement possible, Do i have to change code in routine. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Thank you all for your support. I sorted out issue,by checking on copy item number in VTLA, Header settings.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear George:

Have you checked if is tikmarked the fiel copy item number in VTLA (Copy control for Deliveries)

Antonio Martinez R.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Carry out the coding corrections as recommended in the following note:-

• Note  406798 - Order combination + line item number copying

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathy,

i couldn't really understand the note you mentioned. My requirement is when there are multiple items in sales order say line item 10,20,30 & 40. Line item 10, 30 & 40 is in one delivery and item 20 in another delivery. My requrement is line item 10,30 & 40 should have same item numbers in delivery document(same POSNR). Currently item numbers in delivery document is 10,20,30... Please help me.

Thanks in advance

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are trying to process one delivery against one sale order, then there is no need to carry out the coding corrections.  On the other hand, if you consolidate multiple sale orders into one delivery and you want to fetch the POSNR as like the preceding documents, then the note suggested will take care.  Please check with your technical team, do the coding corrections, test in DEV and share the feedback.

G. Lakshmipathi