Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to attach HCM P&F to portal

bhushan_ghule
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts .

I have developed the HCM P&F,. Now i want to attached it to ESS portal. Generally we are using asr_process_execute application to test the process.

we need to enter employee no. manually in this application . My requirement is that process should automatically take the employee no. form the login id.  I want to skip select employee step & select process step .It should start from fill out Form step .

I hope my requirement is clear.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhushan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sahirn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are on older release refer to the blog by

If you are going to go with HR Renewal you would have to use the new start applicationASR_PROCESS_EXECUTE_OVP Adding Processes in Launchpad Menu For HR Administrators - HR Administrative Services (PA-AS) - SAP ... as documented here ;

instead of the one documented here Request a Change in Employment Percentage - Business Package for Employee Self-Service (WDA) 1.50 - ...

Basically ensure Pernr, Process name and initiator role are getting passed correctly to the start process application.

Regards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhushan_ghule
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sahir.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bushan,

Add HRASRD role into your process, the employee should be able to launch the procees without go through the process / employee select screen.

Hope this help.

regards,

Xiang Li

bhushan_ghule
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Xiang Li.

Thanks for your replay .

I have used the HRASRD roll in my process.

I don't have any idea to attached HCM P&F to portal .

Can you please tell me the step by step process to attached HCM P&F to portal so that  Process should start from fill out Form step .

Thanks & Regards,

Bhushan