cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP APO-BI VIRTUAL CUBE ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

While reading from virtual cube i have done all steps created cube with selection without physical data store source is APO - DP  planning area  and created data source  , created transformation and activated direct access error is getting while reading cube data

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alan_heathcote
Explorer
0 Kudos

When querying against a DP remote cube, either via LISTCUBE or Bex, you must always specify the planning version.  If you don't specify the correct planning version then no data can/will be returned.

Hope this resolves.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Alan,,

please find that is have assigned active version for source and target but still same error .

please help .

alan_heathcote
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

In the transformation you are mapping source to target field.  When you read the planning area data via a remote cube then you must stipulate the required planning version in the Bex or LISTCUBE variables e.g.

This is required as you may have more than 1 planning version in the planning area used as the data source for the remote cube.

Regards

former_member335491
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

I got a requirement to to create virtual cube based on APO datasource which is supported for direct update. so i have created the flow and while viewing the data i'm getting same error. i tried to filter out the planning version in Bex and at start routine(by deleting unwanted versions) but still i'm having same issue. Please help in solving this issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

Perhaps this comes a little bit late. However I had a similar problem and this fixed it.

Insert the following lines to the start routine of you transformation:

c_th_fields_inbound = i_th_fields_outbound.

c_r_selset_inbound  = i_r_selset_outbound.

c_exact             = rs_c_true.

The correct place is in the inverse_start_routine part:

This is the original post which helped me:

Answers (0)