cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in transfer order stock removal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to transfer the goods from WM managed storage location to non WM managed storage location

I am using 311 movement type to transfer the goods. I am able to create the material document for this transaction

But, when i am creating the TO in LT06, the stock are not appearing in (stock that can be removed from storage) tab.

when i try to click on stock remove foreground button, the storage unit type is not appearing. If i enter it manually, it will allow me to save it, but in this case, from and destination storage type and storage bins are automatically selected and are in display mode. I am not able to change it.

How do i resolve this problem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

Wrong Interim storage bin was assigned due to which this error has occured.

Closing this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sounds like your strategies may be incorrect, is the 311 creating a TR that can be actioned from LB10, Try to create the TO in foreground and see what you get, check that there are no open TO's or outstanding inventory counts that are noit cleared first

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

TR is generated. When i try to create the transfer order and select stock removal in foreground. It is automatically selecting the from and destination bin

Stor. Unit Type is not appearing. If i select it manually, it is allowing me to save the transfer order.

If selected the stock from a particular bin, The system is showing the from and destination storage bin as interim storage bin. where as the stock was picked from Bin

In this case, there is a negative stock getting posted in interim storage bin.

in another case, if i select the stock from BIN and interim storage bin together then system will not pick from the bin, but it is posting the negative stock which was picked ffrom bin in interim storage bin

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The issue is in the picking strategy.
I'm sure you want the system to propose the storage type and bin automatically.

But you are getting no stock in the storage type from your picking strategy.
So I must assume that you have the wrong picking strategy in some way.

Please take a look at the storage type search sequence, storage section search
sequence, etc. If you can, please post screens of your LS24 for the material,
material master WM 1 and WM 2 views, storage type and section search sequence
and screens from LT06, showing which storage types are considered (you have it on 1 screen),
then the screens from automatic search and manual search for ST and bin.

Which error do you get when you try to do automatic storage type and bin search in LT06,
do you get the error "No source storage bin found" or similar?
If so, please show a screen with your Storage Bin Search Log - it's in menu in the option
Environment => Stor.bin search log.

Regards,
Mihailo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The Storage Unit Type is probably not appearing because you do not have one set up in the palletisation settings in the WM2 view

You would expect the destination type and bin to be populates as the movement type will determine that and depending on uor removal strategies it will select the source type and bin

You will get a negative qty in the 921 TRANSFER (or 920) st type until you create and confirm your TO which will pick the stock and sent it to this type and Bin and therefore remove the negative, all of this is absolutely normal.

Still not sure what the issue is!!!!

Hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi P,

Is the stock you are trying to pick in any way blocked? Or is the bin you're trying to pick from blocked for stock removal?

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply, the stock is not blocked, it is lying in un restricted use