cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Approve Purchase Order Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After some errors and able to resolved it, now my Fiori Approve Purchase Order able to load. But I'm wondering is it due to some configuration is wrong? Once I launch and login to the page, it will shows as below and I can't do anything from the page.

Below is my settings details.

I had installed the Fiori Approve Purchase Order and Requisitions, I think is patch to the latest.

GBAPP002    600    0004    SAPK-60004INGBAPP002    GBAPP002

UIAPP001    100    0004    SAPK-10004INUIAPP001    UIAPP001 100: Add-On Installation

UIAPP002    100    0003    SAPK-10003INUIAPP002    UIAPP002 100: Add-On Installation

The scenario is as below.

In the Task Definition for Scenario it also set.

Here is the System Alias

Any advise for regarding this matters?
Thanks.

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Adrean,

It is just the user does not have PO approval workitem in the inbox. Please double check workflow inbox in SAPGUI.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

So now I need to set my PO to have workflow, in order for the user to have the PO to approve in the Business Workplace right.

In your last replies, you highlight that this won't solve the issue, it it mean even I set the workflow it will still have others error?

Understood that now must use the latest Fiori version, but at this moment I still not yet have the installer therefore I'm installing this to test it out first while waiting for it.

Thanks.
Regards,

Adrian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

This does not solve your issue but I see you use old UI components which were released in May 2013.

Important Note: Please use new UI with new SAP Fiori Launchpad

New UI components have UI extension points and work with new SAP Fiori Launchpad.

Please find correct components based on your Backend version.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG