cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax column issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have scenario  here.I have done free goods configuration with exclusive.I am facing a problem in the free goods line item where tax column has to show "ZERO" but system is calculating Tax region and for main item it is calculating correct value.I want to get zero value in my tax column.Can you people suggest me how to do the process.

with Regards,

A.Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the condition tab, click on Analysis button so that system will take you to a screen where you double click on this tax condition type.  Share the screen shot here.

G. Lakshmipathi

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Go to item tab here billing document set tax clasification of material level ful vat 0% , same as maintain condition records

then redetermine pricing , tax comes zero value

check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Siva,

AS you said i have maintained tax classification zero for material but still it is coming same.Here i have a doubt if we maintain 0% for condition record even for main item the tax column will become zero.So, i want to get tax price for main item not for free good line item

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you maintain item level tax calcification , at item level billing tab not for header level , when you maintain the free goods item , this is applicable for only free goods not for main item

like you  maintain zero tax calcification , condition records for VAT

AT vk11 , Here based on key combination  records and put material tax calcification as ZERO , and value also 0 , then you will try