Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXPORT/IMPORT SBO SCHEMA ERROR

acaireta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a client who is working with SAP BusinessOne version for HANA, with HANA PLATFORM rev. 69 and I need to export your database and import it to our development server .

To backup/restore the database I have performed the following steps :

1 - I have made ​​the export of a ' SCHEMA ' with "EXPORT "SBOXXX_ES"."*" AS BINARY INTO '/tmp/SBOXXX_ES' WITH REPLACE THREADS 10;".

2 - I have compressed files in Linux using the command : tar- czvf .....

3 - I've Unzipped the files to our local server.

4 - Performing the ' IMPORT ' command gives me the following errors,I tried two ways to import :

4.1 - IMPORT  "SBOGXXX_ES"."*" as binary from '/tmp/SBOXXX_ES' with replace threads 10 rename schema "SBOXXX_ES" to "SBOXXX_ES_2";

Error mesage: SAP DBTech JDBC: [2]: general error: [Other schema]._SYS_SS_CE_1957622_RET not found in the import directory.

4.2 - IMPORT "SBOXXX_ES"."*" as binary from '/tmp/SBOXXX_ES'

with replace threads 10 NO DEPENDENCIES

rename schema "SBOXXX_ES" to "SBOXXX_ES_2";

Error mesage: SAP DBTech JDBC: [2048]: column store error: table import failed:  [30111] Binary import failed (could not execute create statement);invalid column view: ODLN: line 7 col 45 (at pos 506) at ptime/query/checker/check_cube.cc:259

I guess when you export the " SCHEMA " exported la la " DEPENDENCIES ON" option and these are generating the first error when importing .

If the error is of the DEPENDENCIES, in which DEPENDENCIES are stored files to edit , and remove all that is giving the error (SYS_SS_CE_1957622_RET ) .

Thank you very much for your support .

Adria.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

acaireta
Participant
0 Kudos

After time researching these errors with people supporting SAP B1, share the sentences to correct some of the errors with import schema backups, these errors are occurring in version HANA PLATFORM SP06 Rev. 69.

1) Error mesage: "SAP DBTech JDBC: [2]: general error: [Other schema] _SYS_SS_CE_1957622_RET not found in the import directory..."

--SOLUCTION execute linux comands

find  <export_dir> -name "create.sql"-print | xargs grep "_SYS_SS_CE_"

find <export_dir> -name "create.info" -print | xargs sed -i '/_SYS_SS_CE_/d'

find <export_dir> -name "create.info" -print | xargs grep "_SYS_SS_CE_"

2) Error message: "[30151] Object not found in the import directory;object=SCHEMA_NAME"

--SOLUCION execute linux commands (you must replace <SCHEMA_NAME> for you database schema name)

find . -name "*.sql" -print | xargs grep -l  "[^\"]<SCHEMA_NAME>[^\"]" | wc -l 

find . -name "*.sql" -print | xargs sed -i.bak 's/\([^\"]\)\(<SCHEMA_NAME>\)\([^\"]\)/\1"\2"\3/g' 

find . -name "*.sql" -print | xargs grep -l  "[^\"]<SCHEMA_NAME>[^\"]"  | wc -l 

3) If you generate a linked StoredProcedures (Ex: CREATE PROCEDURE (..) READS SQL DATA LANGUAGE SQLScript VIEW ... AS WITH RESULT), you must remove them before doing the export schema.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Business one Cloud enviroment (version for SAP HANA), when you create tenant from backup, you place HANA  Schema backup in windows share in some case, it may happen that there will be a folder with the same name but different writing register.

For example, in my case there were folders with names B1_JOURNALTRANSSOURCEVIEW and B1_JournalTransSourceView (in export\SBODEMORU\B1 folder) and during in process of copying them to Windows Share they merged into one. This caused errors when importing schema.

This situation is solved by adding symbol _ in the name of one of the duplicate folders.

For example in my case I did so:

B1_JournalTransSourceView_

B1_JOURNALTRANSSOURCEVIEW

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same Error: "Object not found in the import directory;object=SCHEMA_NAME"

In my case I had to change the folder structure of the import directory which had lowercase letters in it. After I changed all directories into captial letter the import worked fine.

acaireta
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your comments, from 74.3 HANA revision the EXPORT/IMPORT errors are resolved. Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have same error in HANA pl. rev. 74.3.

for example:

SAP DBTech JDBC: [2048]: column store error: table import failed:  [30111] Binary import failed (could not execute create statement);object=DEMO:TMSP_DAB002_TOP5SLPFUTUREREMITBYAGEDATEen,invalid table name:  Could not find table/view B1_JournalTransSourceView in schema DEMO: line 22 col 22 (at pos 807) at ptime/query/catalog/catalog.cc:525

duncanspeidel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Adria,

Have you tried to import, with a different name, on system you did the export?  It would be good to know if the problem occurs on both landscapes.

Best regards,

Duncan

acaireta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Duncan,

I can not perform the import into the client system as it is in production and do not want to harm.

The import is being done in our HANA development system ..

The command "IMPORT / EXPORT" I use correct?

These commands have worked for us so far.

Thanks for your support.

duncanspeidel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Adria,

I asked you to test the import on the system you exported from to determine if the problem is occurring because you are transporting the files from system 1 to system 2.  If it works on point of origin we should investigate why the transfer is corrupting the file.  I thought it would be ok because you are renaming the schema as part of the process.  I would not want to import @point of origin without the rename.

Whenever some one asks me how to export a schema and import it with a different name I provide:

export "SBODEMOGB"."*" as
binary into '/home/
SBODEMOGB' with replace threads 10;

import "SBODEMOGB "."*" as
binary from '/home/SBODEMOGB_901' with replace threads 10 rename schema "
SBODEMOGB" to
"
SBODEMOGB_NEW";

You are using the statement I would provide. 

I cannot find an hints for the error reported (SYS_SS_CE_1957622_RET).  If you do not see anything more helpful in the trace file I would suggest opening a customer message.

Best regards,

Duncan

acaireta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Duncan,

Thanks for your support.

Previously, we found problems with transport system1 to system2 files, these are trick compressing files into a single file tar.gz.

I placed an EXPORT and IMPORT a database of system development, and gives another error that there is no COLUMN_VIEW do not understand that this is correctly generated in the source database.

Do not quite understand why we can not perform an EXPORT and IMPORT with the certainty that the IMPORT function properly.

There any restrictions before making EXPORT, for example, users may have been working on this database while of running the EXPORT?

King regards.

Adria.