cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EORI- No. / Niederlassungsnummer (branch no.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo zusammen,

ich benötige einmal Eure Hilfe. Gerne würde ich die EORI Nummer und die Niederlassungsnummer pflegen. Ich gehe davon aus, dass diese im GTS gepflegt werden müssen. Aber wo genau? Hat jemand von Euch die Transaktion?

Vielen Dank

Sven

Hey all,

I need your help. I would like to enter the EORI No and Branch no. I think I have to enter it in the GTS system, but where can I do that? Could you please give me the transaction code?

Many thanks

Sven

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

You enter the EORI number (including the Branch) in the partner record for the Foreign Trade Organisation.

In the "Identification" tab, you should find, and make an entry using, ID Type 'SLLEOR' in the "Identification Numbers" section.  If not, please let us know which GTS version and Support Package you are using, so that we can help further.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

thanks for your quick answer.

I think its release no 7.9.08.019. But I don´t really know it. Where can I find the version no?

Regarding EORI No. Is it the same like TIN no?

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

From the menu, choose System > Status..., and then click to view the Component Information (under SAP System Data).  For component SLL-LEG, please provide the Release Number and SP level.

In the latest versions, the EORI is stored as I described above.  For earlier versions, and for some countries, it is stored as either the TIN or the BIN, as you suggest.  Please let me know for which country you are trying to create Customs Declarations - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Dave,

here are the information about the version.

We would like to make the customs declaration for Germany. If the TIN No is equal to the EORI No, where could I find the branch no?

Many thanks in advance.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

Ok, it seems you are using the latest version.  In that case, you should maintain the EORI and Branch numbers in the Foreign Trade Organisation partner record.

In the "Identification" tab, please make entries in the "Identification Numbers" section, with ID Types 'SLLEOR' (for the EORI, with format 'DE134567') and 'SLLBRA' (for the branch number, with format '1234' - or probably '0000').  That should work ok.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave. You are very helpfull.

But I can´t find the tab "identification" .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jorg,

Dave is referring to transaction code bp- Maintain Business partner. you will find identification tab there.

Select ID type under identification numbers section as suggested by Dave.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perfect! Now I got it.

Many thanks to you both. And have a nice day. 😉

Answers (0)