cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Master data change workflow in GRC PC 10.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured the work flow for master data changes in GRC PC 10.1, however approver is not able to view the request in inbox where are the organization owner is able to see the review for change request in inbox.

Please let me know if there is any config where we need to set the approvers for workflow, so that the system creates a request for approver.

Regards,

Giridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Giridhar,

Please, check the following configuration:

1. Activate the workflow (Path: SPRO -> GRC -> Shared Master Data Settings -> Activate Master Data Changes)

2. See whether Checkbox "Approval" is ticked for the selected entity

3. If you activate master data changes, please check whether the correct roles are indicated in the Maintain Custom Agent Determination Rules in the Workflow settings.

Business Event: 0FN_MDCHG_APPR

Role: Select the role you gave to the approver

After performing this configuration, a task must appear in the work inbox.

Best Regards,

Fernando

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Fernando.

I have followed the above the steps earlier and was able to get the task for notification but not for approval. Ex: if I have only notification event for org changes, then i can see a notification task in my inbox when there is a data change for any organizations, however if I select the approve for entity org unit, I am not able to view task for approval as well as notification.

So the notification task is working fine when it is configured without approval step. If I have approval step then even the notification task is not working.

Regards,

Giridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giridhar,

Could you please check SAP note  1572360.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Nanaware

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, where do I assign the approver?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did it on the NWBC, as I worked only changes on organizations, I assigned the Internal control manger role to the user.