cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roles not showing in NWBC 4.0 Desktop, but showing in NWBC for HTML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I created some roles in PFCG. I can't see those roles when I open NWBC for Desktop 4.0, but the default SAP MENU is showing instead.Also when I open in HTML by giving the transaction nwbc I am getting all the Roles as well as the transactions under that folder. What  is missing in NWBC 4.0 Desktop..??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to verify your personal setting in NWBC for destktop (Settings > Personalize).  The option "Use SAP Menu instead of User Menu" should NOT be checked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damean,

That was such a small issue right, just a matter of a tick !

Now its working perfectly well.

Thanks alot Damean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damean-BF Chen,

I am facing the same issue again. Roles are showing perfectly in HTML(/nnwbc in GUI), but not in Desktop. I have unchecked "Use SAP Menu instead of User Menu" also.

This time SAP Menu is also not showing, instead its showing "Frequently used" and "Last opened" only. In the right side some roles are also showing but not in proper order.

This happens in 1 client only. In other clients....both HTML & Desktop works perfectlly fine.

What may be the issue..??

Waiting for your response

Thanks,

Namsheed

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you share a screen print of how it looks like when it first logon?

Logically speaking, when NWBC Desktop loads, it will try to search for the Roles to load. So assuming that you are NOT performing a remote role load, my wild guess, is that the roles are somehow missing in this client or all the roles is marked with the option "Hide menu From NWBC",

HTH ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is how the index page looks...but in HTML its coming in the right order.

Pls help me to solve this.

Thanks,

Namsheed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damean-BF Chen.

The issue is solved.

I thought its some major issue.

The problem was the index page was unpinned by someone.

Again such a small issue.

Anyway thanks a lot for prompt reply.

Regards,

Namsheed.

Answers (0)