cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Status: Waiting

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a JDBC -> File scenario that I am attempting to test. In the runtime workbench the message status is <b>Waiting</b>. If I select the message and click <i>Versions</i> I can see that there are two different messages, one processed by the Adapter Engine and another by the Integration Engine. The Adapter Engine message status is successfull, however the Integration Engine is giving a status of <b>Waiting</b>.

I checked transaction SXMB_MONI and looked at the processed messages and discovered that the JDBC connection is successfully pulling the data into the format that I set up perfectly, so I believe the error lies either within the File adapter or a BASIS issue of some sort.

Does anyone have any advice that could help me troubleshoot this issue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check communication channel monitor ? ftp

did you check queues on XI ? smq2

did you check messagingsystem ? not errors from IE to AFW ?

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Communication channel monitoring is all green.

There are some errors on SMQ2 though:

<i>XI Error JCO_COMMUNICATION_FAILURE.MAPPING: Queue</i>

<i>XI restart in qRFC not allowed</i>

What do you mean when you ask if I have errors from Integration Engine to Adapter Framework? How would I check that?

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>XI Error JCO_COMMUNICATION_FAILURE.MAPPING

check out this error and when you will remove it

restart your message from SXMB_MONI

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case try to restart LUW from queue. Double click on queue ID and then reprocess message in the queue. Or use smq2 to achieve the same result.

This is connected to problem in communication between Integration server (ABAP) and mapping service (J2EE). Work around is to schedule reports which will restart stuck messages in the queues.

Regards,

Wojciech

Message was edited by:

Wojciech Gasiorowski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now when I go to SMQ2 the error I am seeing is:

<b>Command to tRFC/qRFC: Execute LUW again.</b>

Except when I go to transactions SMQ1 and SMQS nothing shows up.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the input everyone. Apparently the cause of the issue was that the RFC destination AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER was tied to the SAPJSF user who's password had expired. I had to log into the j2ee admin tool on the server side and update the password and then everything worked fine.