cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SBOP BI PLATFORM 4.1SP2 (BOBJ) Integration(SSO) with BI java (SAP NW 7.4 SR1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have installed BI ptaform 4.1 sp2 (BOBJ) and I have integrated (sso) with BI ABAP system succesfully completed .

Now I need to integrate BOBJ to BI java system (SSO) , i ma not having any idea how to integrateBOBJ and bi JAVA .

Any one please provide me the steps how will configure SSO & what are things needs to be considered for thi.

Please suggest and guide me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOBJ/Generate+keystore+and+certificate+for+SAP+BO+BI4.0

What you will have to do is generate a keystore for BOBJ,  update the settings in the CMC, and import a cert into the BW system with transaction STRUSTSSO2. Details are in the link above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Joseph,

I have completed BI ABAP with BOBJ and as of now I am required BI java with BOBJ .

Please suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please follow the belwo steps for intgeration:

Steps:

1. Get the com.sap.businessobjects.iviews.par and com.sap.businessobjects.iviews.templates.epa files from below BOBJ BI server location:

[BI4_INSTALL_PATH]/SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0/warfiles/portlet/iviews

2. Import EPA file to Portal, Wait till import gets completed successfully (avg. 1 minute) and then restart portal.

3. Prepare EAR file from EPA file. 

Follow instructions in SAP Note “1672422 - It's not possible to create an iView using the Business Objects Document List Template iview and the    Enterprise Portal 7.3” to correct com.sap.businessobjects.iviews.par file and then migrate to EAR file.

4.    Deploy the EAR file to portal using NWDS.

5. Create System Object using new system template: SAP BusinessObjects System Template

Update properties as mentioned below:

System Name:                          SAP_BOBJ

System Alias:                            SAP_BOBJ

Property Category: SAP Business Objects

Web Application Server URL:     http://hostname:port/BOE

Property Category: User Management

Authentication Ticket Type:        SAP Logon Ticket

Logon Method:                         SAPLOGONTICKET

Property Category: Connector

Maintain the properties – Group, Logical System name, Message Server, SAP Client, SAP System ID, Server Port, and System Type

6. Make sure SSO is configured between Portal and SAP System mentioned in connector properties of System Object in last step.

Connection test shall work fine for SAP_BOBJ system which we created in earlier step.

7. Create iView using SAP_BusinessObjects_Document_List template for BI launch pad.

8.Update the Business Objects properties of iView as below

BI Launch Pad:BI

System:alias

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Any One Please help me its very urget for me .

Thnaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I ma following the belwo link to configure http://scn.sap.com/community/netweaver-portal/blog/2013/04/05/integration-of-bobj-with-sap-portal

But i have stucked here

Prepare EAR file from EPA file. 

how can we do this any one please suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Any one please suggest us how will do the config