cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include budget in GRR1Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have used library 6P3 in GRR1 and created a report that includes columns like Commitment cost, Budget, Actual Cost. But I want to know which characteristic can be used to display budget here.?

I have used characteristics as value type 21-23 for displaying commitment cost and it worked well and I thought value type 41 would display report but it is not working this time. Can report painter for PS displays budget or not?

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Kumar Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Why to use 6P3 .? and why not 6P1.?

I dont think that you can see predefined columns in 6P3. Please check this in GR23.

Regards,

Amit Rajoria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Its great to see your reply again.

I have checked 6P1 also. But could please provide me some more libraries specific to project.?

I also want to is there any drilldown report available that is used to display settlement amount of a project?

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Kumar Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Are you asking the drill down report in terms of report painter.? If yes, then in that case you need to check the report interface in the group of reports where in you need to insert your report in a group

and in the header of the group report you can assign other reports like who is sender and who will be receiver. I hope I am clear to you.

See, the libraries 6P1 and 6P3 are meant for projects only. It also uses RPSCO table for PS.

Not sure about other libraries.?

Regards,

Amit Rajoria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Only last thing I want to know.

Is there any library specific to I/O (Internal Order). ?

Thanks,

Kumar Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Please search forum. There are many threads available.

Anyways, please check library 6O1 and 6O2 specific to Internal Orders.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amit.

I have checked libraries 6O1 and 6O2.

Thanks,

Kumar Srinivasan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think you need to use Library 6P1 with report type 6PP1-001 like that you as you needed.

such in this case also contact with abap team.

Regards,
Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

I have checked 6P1 as suggested and already in contact with ABAP.

Thanks,

Kumar Srinivasan