cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subtotal Value in Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create a condition type one step below the subtotal.This condition type is just the copy of subtotal value which will be used for reporting

Can anyone tell me the procedure to create this condition type.Should I put any alt calculation type? which access seq can I use?

Regards

Mano

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

for reporting purposes, you can assign a value in field "Subtotal" of the pricing procedure, for your subtotal, choosing from KOMP-KZWI1 to KOMP-KZWI6 (be sure to choose a value not already used): in this way the value of that subtotal will be stored in the corresponding KZWI* fields of table VBAP.

If you want to define a new condition type, define it as a percentage condition, and in the condition record set 100 % as percentage rate; then in the pricing procedure, in the field "From" "To" assign the level of the subtotal. Regarding the access sequence, adopt or define a new one matching your determination criteria: for example Sales Organization/Document Type, if you want to determine this condition only for some type of Sales Orders.

Best regards,

Andrea