0 Kudos

Hi Experts... Please help

Requirement:- When a return or cancellation order gets created against the
original sales order, the line items gets populated along with material and
quantities from the original sales order. In this case, there is a possibility
that the user might PGI the sales order quantity which could be different from
the original delivered quantity. The objective in here is to bring the actual
PGI quantity in the sales order instead of quantity entered in the sales order
in order to avoid any human error while performing the PGI..

Here the material used in the sales order is having Material Determination.

Please provide some solution to solve this issue....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once after SO1>>DL1>>BL1--

In Returns you will do like SO2(returns Sales order)>>>DL2(return delivery)>>>BL2(Bill for Returns)

Here DL2 has to take the Quantity from DL1(not from SO2)--Is this your requirement ??

If so--while creating SO2--what was the document you are referring to--This itself takes care of the concern of your client--Educate him..

Phanikumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Small Correction--never you will do PGI in Returns order(PGR will happen here)

Also for your requirement try with 0vlp--Check over delivery field.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phanikumar,

My requirement is that I wanted to create a Return order with reference to sales order and the quantity should be from delivery document. Currently its taking from original sales order.

Creating return order with reference to sales order is the proccess followed by my client... dont know why did they do so.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Why are you creating return order with reference to the original order? Why not with original invoice? If you create return order w.r.t original invoice in that case system will copy only invoiced quantity.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its my clients current requirement as they follow to create return order with reference to original Sales order...

And material determination is also applied to the material which is in sales order...

I checked in VTAA RE- OR copying requirement is 303.

Kindly provide me some logic that can be applied in copy rouitins so that the PGI qty can be fetched in Return Order...

Thanks in Advance..

DJ

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Its my clients current requirement

In certain cases, you have to convince the client and explain that is how SAP works and brief the process what they need to do from SAP point of view.  The requirement what you had indicated can be achieved via customization for such type of requirements, if you go for an enhancement, it will affect the system performance at a later date.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laksmipathi,

Current routine is not solving the purpose of my client hence they want new one...

I need to copy the current routine 151 and wanted to create new routine with a logic in it.

Kindly give me some logic which can be added to new routine so that the delivered qty gets copied from delivery doc insted of sales order when return order is created with reference to sales order..

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

DJ