Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Send failed: HTTPIO_ERROR_CUSTOM_MYSAPSSO

GK817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

I am trying to create a SAP netweaver gateway service in a demo system. I have successfully created the project, entities & generated objects. I have been able to register the service successfully as well. But when i try to test service for metadata in 'Service Netweaver Gateway Client' , i get below erro due to which i am not able to proceed further. Please help on what steps i need to do to resolve this. Thanks.

HTTP Send failed: HTTPIO_ERROR_CUSTOM_MYSAPSSO-

Fehlermeldung beim Senden der Daten.

Also, please let me know any generic services that i could use in any system first to check if this connection is correct or not.

Regards

Gaurav K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

If you are using the demo systems as per the details shared in i don't think you can create services there.

You can just have a look at the examples described there. I also had tried some time back but i could not create services.

Regards,

Ashwin

GK817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ashwin,

Thanks for your response.

I am not using demo systems provided at SCN but my organization's internal system. This error is not limited to my web service but coming for every web service. So, there must be something wrong with admin settings.

From Description, its evident that its related to Single Sign-on but clueless about how to resolve this.

Regrads

Gaurav Karkara

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

See this thread on similar kind of error message. might be helpful for your issue.

Regards,

Chandra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

This is problem with your server's SSO configuration. You need to report this to your Basis team.

You should be able to use the same URL from browser.

Thanks

Krishna

GK817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Krishna for your response.

Unfortunately, URL does not even work in browser. It shows a internal server error. Thanks.

Regards

Gaurav K

GK817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, when i analysed the log, error text is:

The function call of /IWBEP/FM_MGW_MED_LOAD failed; a field may have been assigned to the parameter ES_MSG_CONTAINER_H whose typ..

Let me know if you have any idea about this.

Thanks

Gaurav

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurav,

I have exactly the same error. Have you solve your issue?

GK817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I could not solve this issue but i use the full URI in REST tool. That works fine for me.

Regards

Gaurav K