cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice report in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need an invoice report with below fields. is there any table(s) to get all these info?

Appreciate your help.

• Invoice Number
  • Line Number
  • Posting date
  • Currency
  • Category code
  • Cost center
  • GL Account
  • Supplier
  • Total Amount (Inc.
    GST)        
  • Tax Amount

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi senthil ,

Check the below 2 reports For a detailed report you may need to contact a BI person or post in the BI forum .

1. BBP_IV_UPDATE_PAYMENT_STATUS :You can use this report to synchronize the status of invoices in SAP SRM with the status in the back-end system. If an invoice in the back-end system has the status Paid, the status in SAP SRM is adjusted; that is, the status changes from Approved to Paid.

Note that invoices in SAP SRM with the status Paid cannot be canceled.

2.BBP_IV_AUTO_COMPLETE: This report checks for XML invoices with the status Waiting for Preceding Document, and whether appropriate documents have been posted in the meantime, and then attempts to post the relevant invoice.

3. BBP_PD_INV_GETLIST  FM

4. Use function module BBP_BE_PO_GETHISTORY and pass PO number (I_OBJECT_ID) and logical system (I_LOG_SYSTEM) and E_ITEM_HISTORY table will give you invoice number try BBP_PD_PO_DOC_FLOW with the PO number

5. You may also choose to implement IMS

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/42/dc00a78d23162fe10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

6. Other Post https://scn.sap.com/thread/1221054

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinitha,

I already used FM BBP_PD_INV_GETLIST and it gives all header level details. But I also need item level details like invoice item, tax code/amount, category ID and etch which are not fetching in *GETLIST. Any other FM for invoice item details?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try FM BBP_PD_INV_GETDETAIL for each line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already tried but its not giving me the list of all invoices. is this report useful for single invoice detail?