cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set content type in SOAP AXIS sender adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to fetch the data from an URL which has special characters(like Ä, ï) using SAP PI - SOAP AXIS adapter. I am facing the below error in the channel.

error during receive: java.io.UnsupportedEncodingException: charset: utf-8

I need to set the content type as ISO-9958-1 but there is no such option present in the SOAP AXIS sender Adapter. Please let me know if there is any way to set the content type and fetch the data successfully.

Thanks,

Konda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Did anyone face similar issue? if you have faced let me know how you have resolved?

Thanks,

Konda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

I am working on SOAP AXIS sender adapter (Transport Protocol - Task(Axis), Message protocol - Axis) where we give the direct URL from which we need to fetch the data and we do not use the standard SOAP URL format.

Reference -

Thanks,

Konda

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Konda,

Have you tried to set the parameter CHARACTER_SET_ENCODING?

I dont know the exact name, i extracted this information from here Reference Guide to Apache Axis2 Client API Parameters | WSO2 Inc , you could also try with java notation characterSetEnconding.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Try using XMLAnonymizerBean .

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anshu,

I have tried using the textcodepageconversion, Message Transformation and Anonymizer beans but it did not help.

Thanks,

Konda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What's the error you are getting while using XMLAnonymizerBean?

Can you please attach the screenshot of your sender comm channel module tab.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anshu,

Attached are the screen shots of error and module.

I have tried placing the Anonymizer bean immediately below and above the call Sap Adapter but did not help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you please anonymizer.quote in key also and check once .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anshu,

It is an optional parameter. However I have tried including that but still the same error.

Thanks,

Konda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha,

I have tried textcodepageconversion, Message
Transformation and Annomizer beans but didn't help and this error is in sender SOAP AXIS adapter.

Thanks,

Konda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konda

You can try to change the content type in the URL by which you will be sending the messages from 3P system.

URL format : http://host:port /XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=p:s:c&xmlenc=iso-8859-1

Check FAQ: XI 3.0 / PI 7.0/7.1/7.3 SOAP Adapter for more details.

0 Kudos

Hi Konda,

Check the below thread

Regards,

Sudha