cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error durin SLD connection check from Web dynpro content explorer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting an error when performing the connection check to the SLD. I am able to Start the SLD fine but it throws the error:

Connection to system landscape directory could not be opened successfully. In the security log I have the following entry:

LOGIN.FAILED

User: SLDDSUSER

Authentication Stack: sap.com/com.sap.lcr*sld

Login Module Flag Initialize Login Commit Abort Details

com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.EvaluateTicketLoginModule SUFFICIENT ok false false true

com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.BasicPasswordLoginModule REQUISITE ok true true true

com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.CreateTicketLoginModule OPTIONAL ok true true true

Central Checks exception Missing new password

I am not sure what to do to allow this user to connect to the SLD. This is the Java trial version. The user does have administrator privileges in the Visual Administrator

I also receive the error 'Failed to generate and test CIMOMClient object" from Visual Administrator during the CIMClient Test.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same error and to solve the problem simply change the host name into IP address. Then restart the service.

It worked for me.

Regards

yascom

Edited by: yascom on Jan 29, 2010 1:01 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Change the password of SLDDSUSER in the SLD Data Supplier on both tabs HTTP Settings and CIM Client Generation Settings and check whether the CIMClient Test is successful or not. If not,check in the Configuration Adapter and on the rightside Display configuration->Configuration->CTC->Propertysheet SystemProperties,the password for SLD_PASSWD.

Thanks and Regards,

0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

We have the same problem 'Failed to generate and test CIMOMClient object' during ADS configuration

As you recommeded, I have changed the SLD_PASSWD to the new password, but still I am getting the same error.

thank you in advance

regards... Fernando Sagay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I have the same problem, have you found the solution ?

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Try using the user J2EE_ADMIN or Administrator. SLDDSUSER is not a default user.

Please award points if solved.

Regards.

Ruchit.