Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman 7.1 SPS10 create incident via CRM_UI, missing fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have two problems in new CRM_UI interface for endusers:

1. Missing automatically filled Ibase components to end users BP.  Example: Create incident via CRM_UI,  second step, "Select referenceobject", the fields "Installed base components" and "Configuration item" are empty and not filled automatically. Why? I configure in transaction BP all references to Ibase object, for example:

Reference to this object exist in , BP=293 with BP Identification:

CRM001               External System Identifier          CR1 0020667888 000 NNNNNN                                           

and IBASE component 3498  exist with Identification CR1 0020667888 000 and this Ibase component has reference to sold-to-party BP ( Organization )

2. Field „Sold-to-party“ not visible in incident created by CRM_UI

Ticket created with old work center and with same BP are OK.

Is it the bug or some additional customizing for CRM_UI is missing?

My endusers are very confused with this new CRM_UI interface. Please, help!

Thank's in advance!

Renato

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranato,

I am afraid but an automatic Ibased determination is not possible in sm_crm. sm_crm is a completely new interface different from sm_workcenter and so the behaviour here is not the same as before.

Therefore if key users are using sm_crm with business role SOLMANREQU to create a new incident SMIV then IBASE component is not automatically filled and they need to enter it in step "Select Reference Object". And this is working as designed. This is not a bug.

Please let me explain that there is no authorization object for "Installed Base Component" field to restrict the visibility of IBASE components in field "Installed Base Component" in sm_crm.

As of SolMan 7.1 SP05 only the 'Configuration Item' field takes the key user's authorizations into account but not "Installed Base Component" field. For more information regarding this I would recommend that you have a look at KBA

1926788 - VAR Key User able to see IBase of all the customers using SOLMANREQU Business role - Solution Manager 7.1

Sold-to Party is not visible incase of SOLMANREQU business role in standard but you can follow the same procedure to add SOld-to party field as per above KBA.

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Vikram!

Your answer is helpful. I understand that CRM_UI has new design and I follow instruction in KBA 1926788 and make Ibase field unvisible for keyusers.

But still, I'm not able to prevent my keyuser to see all configuration item in CRM_UI. I put USERS_OWN into SM_SDK_IBA object

and I maintain CRM001 record in BP:

and I maintain Ibase and put partner type sold-to-party to this component:

after this I create Incident and in step2:

I can start and search for Configuration Item and I found a hunderts of them and not only specific ones:

Key user can choose something that doesn't belong to his organization like this.

How can I restrict the key user to see only his Configuration Item?

Thank's in advance!

Renato

Answers (0)