cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 5.3 Risk Critical Action reports return "no matches or conflicts"

Former Member
0 Kudos

When running GRC 5.3 Risk Analysis Critical Action reports on either the user level or role level getting the message no matches or conflicts.

However, Permission level reports are successfully returning correct results on the user and role level.

This is a new installation of GRC 5.3 with latest SP.  Is there any set up that has to be done to run critical action analysis reports in GRC 5.3?

This is also using the SAP default Global ruleset with no customisation.

I have used GRC 10 to run the critical action reports and these work with using the critical risks as defined in the ruleset.  Does GRC 5.3 work a different way?  Is there any additional set up that has to be performed?  I just want to see the risks on role level or user level that relate to just the critical access risks (just 1 function).

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Don C.K,

In 5.3 try to find Rule Architect and search for risks with risk type critical action. In Rule Architect you can also create/ change risk parameters to define critical action.

Thanks

Luiza Brzozowicz

former_member192902
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Don C

Did you define the critical actions in the system?

Critical actions can be different client. to client so first identify the critical transactions for your client and define it

Thanks

Trinadh Bokka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trinadh

Thank you for the response.  I did not know that you had to define the critical actions in 5.3 as I don't think you have to do it 10 - it seems to work on what is defined in the ruleset.  Where do you define the critical actions or check if it has been defined?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone encountered this?