cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PP Implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have approx 1 year of SAP PP exposure in a support environment in SAP PP although I have approx 4 years of total SAP experience in delivery management. I am willing to work in SAP implementation and have got an opportunity.

So I am looking for help for the group to understand some basic concepts related to SAP PP scratch implementations. I am not so strong in Capacity planning and related to work center formula, general reports etc. Also i have never worked in S&OP, LTP, PP-PI.

I guess the area I am covering is very wide. I am desparetely looking for some tips on how to approach a business scenario, do the base line config, taking decision to determine a planning strategy and also to decide the business scenario.

Please help.

Regards,

DP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

maheshkumar_komatineni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi das,

first of all congrats for getting an implementation project oppurtuntity, i also have one year of sap pp experiance and one year of end user experiance.

even i have the same issue with pp in understanding the concepts which has  mentioned by you.i think it is little difficult to answer your question because all the concepts mentioned by you can not be explain in a short manner.  i think you are clear with Basic Discreete Process and MRP and other basics of pp.as i have not find any proper material for the above topics and they need step by step understanding and more attention.

Regards,

Venkat.

0 Kudos

Hi

Please, address your question to SCN PP Space http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/manufacturing-pp/content

Br, Alex.